Shauny. Shauny, Shauny

SamTheGuru said:
zeven said:
We cant afford to be sentemental of nostalgic. He really need to move on. I do more damage than good when he plays.

No other player frustrates me as much as him, oh and Jo of course, be we all know he is worse than dogshit and should be a car salesman or something

But Jo actually half plays the part of target man. The frustration from SWP drives me insane!!
I kind of agree, but i cant give Jo much credidt after today,

//
sorry for my bad spelling in my previous post.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
agree with the op here,im afraid :(
SWP used to be my fav player a few years ago,
think he may have played his last game in a City shirt tbh.

this was a great chance for him to show his worth to the squad,
alas,he done basically fuk all.

Agree mate

He simply isn't even good enough to rely on as a decent squad player anymore
Think his dad will still go on and on about he's not been given a chance etc etc!!

SamTheGuru said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
this was a great chance for him to show his worth to the squad,
alas,he done basically fuk all.

That sums up exactly how I feel. :|

This, unfortunely for what ever reason hes gone downhill rapid,its sad to see but he just cant cut it in the current squad
I reckon he will be off soon,Fulham or West Ham the likest destination

its horrible watching shaun struggling , hes been a g reat player , but his confidence is non existent , i can see him doing well at somewhere like newcastle or the bindippers , but unfortunately hes not good enough anymore. Just hope his old man shuts his f*cking gob , when shaun does leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.