Shay Given permission to leave

Damocles said:
Soulboy said:
How come you defend other ITK's on here and slate anyone who criticises them?

You tell everyone that there's freedom of opinion on here... yet you bully Freestyler?

Whether he's right or wrong, a WUM, a bullshitter or the CEO... he deserves to be heard just as much as anyone else.

I defend ITKs. We ban WUMs.

Freestyler falls into the second category.

you still haven't answered my original points i've made above
never said anelka was coming, said we were interested and that he was stalling on a new deal hence we were hoping to sign him... infact i'm glad you mentioned it, then after i said anelka wasn't gonna happen cause he decided to stay, what happened and was announced 2 weeks later?, oh look he signed a new contract, another CORRECT story, thanks for reminding me with that though, cheers, just more to stack up...

never said kaka was coming, i said city wanted kaka which we did, city approached madrid for him, contact was made, deal never happened.

is tolmie always right? no. why do you never hassle him? .....i'm still waiting for torres me...

so you ban WUMS then? .....why haven't you banned me then?

'silva and toure double announcment' - quoted 5 days before on the friday, it happened.

'bollocks', 'bullshit', 'bet it doesn't happen'

....humble pie

'i'm saying dzeko will be done on friday' - on the monday 5 days before, even though EVERY paper and supposed ITK journo said tuesday and wednesday.

'yeah right', 'you know fuck all stop pretending', 'WUM', 'no chance'

....hunble pie

answer that, you've nothing.

nuff said.

Damocles said:
Soulboy said:
How come you defend other ITK's on here and slate anyone who criticises them?

You tell everyone that there's freedom of opinion on here... yet you bully Freestyler?

Whether he's right or wrong, a WUM, a bullshitter or the CEO... he deserves to be heard just as much as anyone else.

I defend ITKs. We ban WUMs.

Freestyler falls into the second category.

Danny is not a WUM.

That is all.

Just posting what I've heard so don't shoot the messenger;

Rumour has it that he is having a medical at Leicester and that it looks like he will be joining soon. His odds have also been slashed to 5/4 to join Leicester in the January transfer window.

Soulboy said:
Yes he is.

Damocles says so.

So it must be true.

You should pick your battles better.

Wasn't Anelka I was thinking of, it was Henry:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=161583&start=40

Freestyler said:
Henry will sign tomorrow afternoon.

Freestyler and SouthStand211 are the only two long term posters in Bluemoon history to get warned for making up transfer stories, and neither was by me.

Damocles said:
Freestyler said:
Could well be on his way, as were making good progress in a young keeper from Italy.

I love the fact that every single transfer window you pretend to be ITK, and every single transfer window, you get it completely wrong. It has gotten to the point now that when you say something is going to happen, I bet the other way and win some money :)

no you don't, you are just saying that to try and SOUND funny (although it sadly isn't)

also why does this guy get harangued for having his transfer views, yet anyone who dares to question tolmie's riddles is burned at the stake?

Theo555 said:
Damocles said:
I love the fact that every single transfer window you pretend to be ITK, and every single transfer window, you get it completely wrong. It has gotten to the point now that when you say something is going to happen, I bet the other way and win some money :)

I do exactly the same as you Damocles - he is never even close.

so he isn't allowed his views then? or are you just SUCKING up to the other bloke?

Freestyler said:
Damocles said:

fair enough really.

i don't think i'm ITK and i have never claimed to be, i just get snippets of info from time to time.

i ain't gonna get into 'i told you this, i told you that' argument, but to be honest, tell me one person on here who's made predictions almost 5 days in advanced before it actually happened? you won't find any.

'silva and toure double announcment' - quoted 5 days before on the friday, it happened.

'bollocks', 'bullshit', 'bet it doesn't happen'

....humble pie

'i'm saying dzeko will be done on friday' - on the monday 5 days before, even though EVERY paper and supposed ITK journo said tuesday and wednesday.

'yeah right', 'you know fuck all stop pretending', 'WUM', 'no chance'

....hunble pie

Like i've said, i'll stick by my guns and post whatever i hear, i'll pass on. whether i believe it's solid or not, if it's good i'll put it on here, doesn't bother me.... and you can see why tolmie was hounded out.

and speaking of Tolmie, this may not prove that i'm right,...but didn't he once back me up and say i was correct with info about gary cookes whereabouts? once again EVERY paper and journo reported him in one place, where i said he was in 2 other different places, which i got a normal reception of it being bollocks.

.... well it turned out to be true, and i even included this in alot of PM's to people, who i spoke to around the time.

I've heard alot more the last few weeks, but haven't chose to post them. infact i could post stories on here about our own players that haven't made the press or media, and some about other players which never made the press due to courts, you'd be suprised at some of the things i know about certain players, and the people and contacts i get to meet through my work, especially with my freestyle.

whether you choose to believe what i say is entirely down to you, i'm not bothered to be honest, but i'll post in good faith whatever i hear.

not sure if you know things are not mate BUT the point is surely you are allowed to say them every bit as much as say someone like tolmie, and to be fair to you at least you are not posting vague you tube clips that could mean anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.