Shay Given to Arsenal (merged)

... anyway, I was saying. The Gooner at work today kept accusing us of hoarding players and he kept demanding to know why we preferred to offer Given a wage rise than let him go to Arsenal. FFS. People are not rational.

Free Glenn Helder said:
Have you chaps considered building an underground cellar at your training ground where you could lock up all your non-playing squad members who are still under contract, thereby ensuring they do not have an adverse influence on this seasons campaign?
have you escaped from a cellar...dont concern yourself with our players and what we do with them

Blue Elmo said:
BringBackSwales said:

Basically my auntie works with someone who goes out with shay given and apparently he has told him that he would go to arsenal if he isnt number one at city

I thought shay given was married? he is cheating on his mrs with your auntie's mate???

If Arsenal want him then they should be told to pay up, we are not a charity. I can imagine that tight git Wenger trying to either take him on loan for free or offering about £2million. Like cheeky Arry expecting us to do our rivals a favour cos we're so rich!

Free Glenn Helder said:
Have you chaps considered building an underground cellar at your training ground where you could lock up all your non-playing squad members who are still under contract, thereby ensuring they do not have an adverse influence on this seasons campaign?

Heres another chump thats more intrested in our club than his own.
Yawn yawn yawn.........jelousy is a horrible affliction.

doomuk said:
Free Glenn Helder said:

Heres another chump thats more intrested in our club than his own.
Yawn yawn yawn.........jelousy is a horrible affliction.

How many players have Chelsea, Man Scum and Arsenal sold to their rivals over the past few seasons ?

No way to a loan ..unless celtic
if other teams want him bobby top price .Everybodys calling us until they want a hand out .If they want shay then pay up ..cash we aint a charity

FUManUtd said:
we can not sell/loan given to arsenal, that would be a very stupid move
Would loaning/selling to Fulham be any better if that enables Schwarzer to go to Arsenal?

I know managers have be known to lie, but Wenger has repeatdely said he was not interested in Hart of Given

I think I'd prefer it if we sold Given. he is a top keeper, but we'll just have an unhappy player on our hands if we refuse to let him go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.