Shay Given to Arsenal (merged)

Re: we've agreed to let Shay Given join Arsenal

Where not selling players to spurs because there our rivals,
so what are Arsenal?

The chip shops down there deliver apparently

Joe Hart has just proven to us all over his spell at B'ham and that show against Spuds, that we didn't need to sign Shay.
When Hughes bought a 2nd top class keeper to the club, this was always going to happen.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
allyboy said:
Mark Hughes' fault all this.

had a great keeper in Joe Hart, farmed him out and bought Shay.

Was always going to come back off loan and have this problem.

Its a problem that bobby has been left with.

He has to sort it. and looks like he has.

Are you saying we should never of bought Shay? Its the best business we have ever done... if we didnt buy him he may of already been in Arsenals hands right now.

Can't fucking believe this if it's true, strengthening a direct rival is utter stupidity.

chris63 said:
so what are Arsenal?

I don't think it is a rival thing with spurs, I think that once it became obvious that Spurs had tapped-up Bellamy we weren't going to let him head in that direction come what may...

Peter Doherty said:
chris63 said:
so what are Arsenal?

I don't think it is a rival thing with spurs, I think that once it became obvious that Spurs had tapped-up Bellamy we weren't going to let him head in that direction come what may...

I think its that exactly plus perhaps their shagging us about over Corluka left its mark.

Feck Spurs.

Hart done great on Saturday and for Birmingham last season but this is top class football and as the old phrase goes. " One Swallow doesnt make a summer ". If Shay goes to Arsenal I wish him the best of luck there as he will be first choice and what a great addition it will be for Arsenal as it is there problem area.
Joe will now have to totally prove his worth over the season as he can see himself at how cut troat it is a City one year your top dog the then your heading out the exit door.

Hillarious this is, because yesterday Given was nobody, he wasn't worth the crap you'd find at the bottom of your shoe from some of ye..most of ye, with the comments that were made and that he can fuck off if he wants, Hart's young and English he's no.1 now, despite Given doing fuck all to deserve being dropped, He was worth sticking around to help Hart, but other than that, he was wortheless. Hart turned in one good performance which Given might have turned it, but probably wouldn't have been mentioned half as much because it's expected of him, and Hart's the new mesiah, he's "God" as it was put here, and Given can warm the bench. A reaction from 90% of the fans on here which really showed me the side of football I hate and the side of some..apparently most, City fans I didn't know existed.

Now suddenly with a rumour that he's off to a top team, to Arsenal and now he's world class again.
If true, the City dressing room will feel the massive loss as he's a very popular player, but apparently most City fans, especially on here wont, but I'm sure Arsenal fans will only be delighted to have one of the best keepers in Europe on their side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.