Shay Given

Cracking keeper, great performance today and another excellent penalty save. I loved how when De Jong came up to him to congratulate him for the save he shoved him away and told him to wake up and follow the play. Best buy by far and is very close at worst (I think he is) to the best keeper in the league.

mcs said:
Cracking keeper, great performance today and another excellent penalty save. I loved how when De Jong came up to him to congratulate him for the save he shoved him away and told him to wake up and follow the play. Best buy by far and is very close at worst (I think he is) to the best keeper in the league.

Best shot stopper by far! Lacks a bit in commanding his area IMO (having been a keeper no bigger than him for 30years) but will do us fine until Joe Hart grows up a bit (Just age not ability) then I think he will be the best anyone's seen in a while.

mcs said:

Shay is awesome! This man puts his body on the line every game & isn't appreciated for it & is one of the best pieces of business that Sparky has done along with a few others...

CAN WE GET BEHIND HIM THIS MONTH & VOTE HIM IN FOR PLAYER OF THE MONTH! Cos I believe he more than deserves it...how many keepers save penalties on a regular basis?? We'd be sunk without this man...

I Love Mr. Given.

I dont know how Newcastle were so shit with a keeper of his quality. Could have done so much more with his career had he been in one of Europe's top teams. Or if he was from a country like Spain or Brazil.

Superb goal-keeper and the best we've had for a while. Well done Mr Given. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.