shay off to villa

stony said:
bumble said:
Steady on mate, they are happy with shay as far as I have read even though they wanted Foster from Birmingham who I agree is a better bet than shay,but I agree with them with SWP he aint good enough even for them and I would not be that happy if i was villa fan signing him

Not a fan, never have been good shot stopper and nothing more. I don't want any more City cast off's (other than Milner) especially one of that age who has spent a year sat on his ass.

Neither would I be impressed at that fee for him.

To conclude, no thanks.

5 mil and £85k p/w? No thank you.

Glad it's not just me that thinks he's actually not that amazingly superb as many think.

This would be shocking business of true.

That's just the first page of a 54 page thread.

A random page later in the thread, just to be sure.

Id rather sign Foster.

Foster is a good call too. But will blow about £10m. Is he really that much better than Gilks too?

Why are we not picking up David James? Easily as fit (and as good as Freidel is!) and available for a song.

Given WAS a good keeper, but was a player we should have been signing ten years ago!!!

Its just not good economics!

FFS Given is the best keeper we can get!

FFS you picked a few who have moaned about him, read all of the fucking thread mate, 90% are happy to be signing him.

Good luck to Shay at villa.

As an aside I don't believe city have ever had two keepers as strong as him and joe, so you have to have sympathy for him. I felt he was unfortunate not to be given games in the cups last year

henning said:
Not the best piece of business we've done - but you've got to spend money to ... er... lose money, I guess...

Shay's been excellent for us, and has shown admirable loyalty despite spending last season on the bench. Best of luck, bud!

never kicked off moaned a little but that is understandable - just pleased he got a medal out of it and he gets my best wishes and will clap him on at City this season

stony said:
bumble said:
Steady on mate, they are happy with shay as far as I have read even though they wanted Foster from Birmingham who I agree is a better bet than shay,but I agree with them with SWP he aint good enough even for them and I would not be that happy if i was villa fan signing him

Not a fan, never have been good shot stopper and nothing more. I don't want any more City cast off's (other than Milner) especially one of that age who has spent a year sat on his ass.

Neither would I be impressed at that fee for him.

To conclude, no thanks.

5 mil and £85k p/w? No thank you.

Glad it's not just me that thinks he's actually not that amazingly superb as many think.

This would be shocking business of true.

That's just the first page of a 54 page thread.

A random page later in the thread, just to be sure.

Id rather sign Foster.

Foster is a good call too. But will blow about £10m. Is he really that much better than Gilks too?

Why are we not picking up David James? Easily as fit (and as good as Freidel is!) and available for a song.

Given WAS a good keeper, but was a player we should have been signing ten years ago!!!

Its just not good economics!

FFS Given is the best keeper we can get!

ungrateful wankers, they will soon change their tune about shay. i'd rather keep swp here than let him go to those idiots

I don't think SWP is going anywhere neither is Weiss we need 4 over 21 homegrown players to have a 21 man squad. The only homegrown on his way out is Ned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.