shay off to villa

stony said:
Villa don't deserve him. They are the most delusional set of cunts ever. Loads of them slagging him off and saying he's not good enough for them.

Same with SWP, they have a thread about him and they're moaning he's not good enough for Villa.

Villa fans make me laugh. They seem to be under the impression that only the rags are bigger than them.

Just look at their reactions when their players leave. If it's to us, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal, they all start paddying.

If a player goes to the rags they lick his arse and say he's bettering himself.

In the eyes of Villa fans they are the second biggest club in the country.

Very much agree with this.

Good luck Shay, you deserve to play 1st Team Football.

Are we now Villa's feeder Club? :)

stony said:
Villa don't deserve him. They are the most delusional set of cunts ever. Loads of them slagging him off and saying he's not good enough for them.

Same with SWP, they have a thread about him and they're moaning he's not good enough for Villa.

Villa fans make me laugh. They seem to be under the impression that only the rags are bigger than them.

Just look at their reactions when their players leave. If it's to us, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal, they all start paddying.

Villa have a large amout of pathetic supporters, look at the way they turned their noses up at McClaren then the drama with McLeish. I still don't understand what they were moaning about when, if anyone had the right to be pissed off it was the brum fans who got relegated, then lost their manager to their biggest rivals.

Like you say, they accept Young going to the rags and pretty much pat him on back, yet when Milner joined us there was outrage and he was only joining us ''for the money'' - I think the fact he's now an FA Cup winner and will be playing Champions League football next season tells a different story.

I just finished watched a few of the City Goals in the bluemoon forum and Stuart Taylor crops up in loads of the videos conceding goals against us! With his injury record and lack of any real competitive football in seasons I think it would be a big mistake to start the season with him as our back up keeper. Hopefully we'll see someone else come in.

leighton said:
Shay was so unlucky at the club under Mancini. He done fuck all wrong in my opinion in the games he played for us since he came. His injury he got at the back end of Mancini's first year fucked his chances. Since then he wasnt given any chance from Mancini. Even when Harts form went to shit around January even the media picked up on Harts poor form. Time for Hart to prove that it was the right decision and to build on and cut out the mistakes from last season.

Best of luck to Shay but I will be interested to hear what he has to say about his time at City. A well respected player always nice to hear what they have to say from time to time.

"I will be interested to hear what he has to say about his time at City"

Apply translation mode

"I hope he gives Mancini a right kicking in the press about his time at City"

End translation mode

stony said:

Very much agree with this. Villa fans piss me right off.

Good player wish him luck. Simple fact is hes not as good as Hart and at 35 not one for the future, altough hes still a very good signing for villa they will get 5 years out of him at least.

His shoulder is a worry but they have paid what £3million for him ? Hes still one of the best keepers in the league if you can keep him fit.

His city card tarnished a little by his support for Hughes. Didnt go down well with the board, mancini and certain elements of the supporters.

Still he kept his dignity I wish him well. As for the Villa fans they seem to think they are a top 6 side, these days they are far from it. Just become a feeder club for the top 4. Sold Young, Barry and Milner in recent seasons and what have they replaced them with ?

Villa are a midtable side at best these days. They should be more than happy with our cast offs like SWP and Given who in reality are still better than midtable players.

leighton said:
Shay was so unlucky at the club under Mancini. He done fuck all wrong in my opinion in the games he played for us since he came. His injury he got at the back end of Mancini's first year fucked his chances. Since then he wasnt given any chance from Mancini. Even when Harts form went to shit around January even the media picked up on Harts poor form. Time for Hart to prove that it was the right decision and to build on and cut out the mistakes from last season.

Best of luck to Shay but I will be interested to hear what he has to say about his time at City. A well respected player always nice to hear what they have to say from time to time.

golden glove of the season and you still find fault brilliant yet so predictable

even calsberg could not make that up!!!

good luck given you did a cracking job for us!

leopoldo said:
Second choice keeper should be British otherwise it's a waste of a foreign position.
How about Chris Kirkland? Very good keeper obviously blighted by injury. He must realise he's too risky to be a Premier League first choice but is definitely good enough to step into the breach with Taylor as his back up while a youngster comes through.
Alternatives are Craig Gordon, Wayne Hennessey (not too keen) or Roy Carroll (joke!)

British is no better than any other nationality from the rules point of view unless they are association trained, which certainly rules out Gordon.

stony said:

Steady on mate, they are happy with shay as far as I have read even though they wanted Foster from Birmingham who I agree is a better bet than shay,but I agree with them with SWP he aint good enough even for them and I would not be that happy if i was villa fan signing him

bumble said:
Steady on mate, they are happy with shay as far as I have read even though they wanted Foster from Birmingham who I agree is a better bet than shay,but I agree with them with SWP he aint good enough even for them and I would not be that happy if i was villa fan signing him

Not a fan, never have been good shot stopper and nothing more. I don't want any more City cast off's (other than Milner) especially one of that age who has spent a year sat on his ass.

Neither would I be impressed at that fee for him.

To conclude, no thanks.

5 mil and £85k p/w? No thank you.

Glad it's not just me that thinks he's actually not that amazingly superb as many think.

This would be shocking business of true.

That's just the first page of a 54 page thread.

A random page later in the thread, just to be sure.

Id rather sign Foster.

Foster is a good call too. But will blow about £10m. Is he really that much better than Gilks too?

Why are we not picking up David James? Easily as fit (and as good as Freidel is!) and available for a song.

Given WAS a good keeper, but was a player we should have been signing ten years ago!!!

Its just not good economics!

FFS Given is the best keeper we can get!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.