Shay on The Physio Room

HongKongBluey said:
DaveH said:
Shit OCTOBER
Plus he has to get match fit and get over the fear of diving hard and low to his left. Where you can bet most strikers will test him

I don't think his shoulder will be up to it much longer. My baby brother dislocated his shoulder, even had the special key hole surgery to repair it, but the bloody thing pops out all the time. Can't play rugby anymore, if we are surfing and a wave hits him it pops out, it even popped out when he was swimming in the pool. Not every case is the same, but I know Shays shoulder will never be the same again.

Bryan FUCKING robson could put his shoulder out opening a letter

I think we will be bringing in atleast 2 keepers in the summer and it will be interesting to see how Hart fits in(if at all). As for Given, after an injury like this and being out until Oct the days of trying to go thru a season with only really him and very light cover are OVER, does that mean he will ever be No1 at City again we will have to wait and see.

Kevin Keegan said on ESPN when Given was down saying its the same shoulder that he had a MAJOR op on when he was in charge at newcastle and he was out month's.
Sorry to say but with his old injury and his age i cannot see Given being the same again will he be alway's thinking that diving to his left and on to that shoulder it might pop.
It won't surprise me if never play's again with what Keegan was saying
Very Very sad

Can we recall Joe Hart from brum<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm --<br /><br />Can we recall Joe Hart from brum

Some of these posts actually sound like people are pleased that Hart will be back instead.
The lad came back from a life threatening injury, and he first action he did in his first game back, if I remember rightly, against Arsenal was go for and take the ball off the feet on an Arsenal player and didn't even blink, despite the fact that it was the exact same way he was injured last time.

Ye underestimate him.

Not sure where they're getting October from. I heard it was 4 months (IF he needs an op.)

IrishMacca said:
Not sure where they're getting October from. I heard it was 4 months (IF he needs an op.)
Well that would be back in training the end of Aug, so it's not too far off and for a keeper, I'm guessing its an injury that you're slow to fully recover from.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
IrishMacca said:
Well that would be back in training the end of Aug, so it's not too far off and for a keeper, I'm guessing its an injury that you're slow to fully recover from.

No need to sound so disaspointed. The top physios and docs do amazing work these days.

And for people saying that he wont be the same, Brian O Driscoll had his shoulder badly dislocated, (still wasn't back in after 45 mins of trying) back in 05 after being dumped on his head in a Lions game, and has had no problem with it since, never dislocated it again, and he uses his shoulders a hell of a lot more in tackles with more pressure and force and weight on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.