Shay

"Can I add that on the goal disallowed never before have I seen a goalkeeper jump, stretch his arms upwards yet get shorter, by the time Shawcross headed it Givens total height was about 3' 7"!

It's no wonder no one answered the how high can Given actually jump question, he can't....thats what the reluctancy is all about....even he knows it. Brilliant.

Blue Tooth said:
This thread is unbelievable.
Shay Given has been outstanding all season and yes he dropped a bollock tonight...He'll know that and he won't drop another one anytime soon.

You should change your name to blue tinted specs!

He cost us the game on Saturday and he has done the same tonight. He is more afraid of crosses than Dracula and cant pass water. So all in all should be a shoe in for fans player of the year!

Blue Tooth said:
Shay Given has been outstanding all season and yes he dropped a bollock tonight...He'll know that and he won't drop another one anytime soon.
He`s got to have his turn at being slaughtered ,every other city player as had their turn.
Mansour next mark my words.

riley347 said:
the guy,s world class....simple loss of form.....imo.....

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, some think Shay is quality, I dont but if there is one statement that is used when talking about Given which is nothing short of farcical, then that is it!

Very good keeper, going through a bad patch. A couple of months ago people on here were eulogising about him being the best in the league. Why have our fans become so fucking fickle?

I can't help but notice that he was the best thing since sliced bread, best in prem etc, then we play Stoke and suddenly all these threads pop up everywhere about how he's shit and we all want Joe Hart back and then he makes a mistake, for the first time ever.

Just get back behind him.
He has saved us soooooooooooooo many more points than he's cost us. And it probably won't help his confidence if we are all on baying for his blood.

OrigamiNinja said:
Blue Tooth said:

You should change your name to blue tinted specs!

He cost us the game on Saturday and he has done the same tonight. He is more afraid of crosses than Dracula and cant pass water. So all in all should be a shoe in for fans player of the year!

I think you'll find Stephen Ireland losing his man allowed Stoke to get a draw on Sat...not Shay's fault...but like you said...all opinion...can't help it if your's are shite ;)

Ric said:
Very good keeper, going through a bad patch. A couple of months ago people on here were eulogising about him being the best in the league. Why have our fans become so fucking fickle?

I lost count of the number of times I saw him described as "Hughes best signing".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.