Shearer on City.

bluemoon27 said:
quiet_riot said:
"What has Balotelli ever done?"

haha,well Mr shearer in his 23 yrs he as already achieved more than you in football you Geordie prick

Ermmmmm...

With all due respect you can't compare Balotelli to Shearer. Shearer was the greatest striker the Premier League has ever seen.

Johnsonontheleft said:
bluemoon27 said:
quiet_riot said:

haha,well Mr shearer in his 23 yrs he as already achieved more than you in football you Geordie prick

Ermmmmm...

With all due respect you can't compare Balotelli to Shearer. Shearer was the greatest striker the Premier League has ever seen.

It was Shearer himself who asked, during the Euros 'what has Balotelli ever done'. I'm no Balo fan but that is a very lazy and stupid comment to make by anyone, never mind a pundit with his paid a lot of money and has a lot of time on his hands to find out

That standard of punditry in this country is poor. I remember Sven's 1st game. Merson stated 'City will get beat 5 or 6 today'. We played West Ham of the pitch but not at any point did the host(Stelling) ask him to reflect on his earlier comments.

Its the only job in the world where you can say what you like, generally be wrong yet carry on the next week like nothing has happened

Blue Hefner said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
bluemoon27 said:

Ermmmmm...

It was Shearer himself who asked, during the Euros 'what has Balotelli ever done'. I'm no Balo fan but that is a very lazy and stupid comment to make by anyone, never mind a pundit with his paid a lot of money and has a lot of time on his hands to find out

That standard of punditry in this country is poor. I remember Sven's 1st game. Merson stated 'City will get beat 5 or 6 today'. We played West Ham of the pitch but not at any point did the host(Stelling) ask him to reflect on his earlier comments.

Its the only job in the world where you can say what you like, generally be wrong yet carry on the next week like nothing has happened

Word of the day "punditry".

cityfan41 said:
It makes me laugh when a pundit doesn't tip us to win the league, he's suddenly a clueless
no nothing bastard. It's all about opinions and Shearer believe it or not has his. It's not
exactly unreasonable to think Chelsea will win the league is it?.

We've all known he was a clueless idiot long long before these latest comments though. It's not as if he has been Brain of Football until he said this and suddenly people are changing their minds about him. He's demonstrated how utterly clueless he is to 10m viewers every Saturday night for the past god-knows how long.

Mary Poppins eh, the ill informed geordie cuntard, Pellegrini has won no trpohies.

Well lets just have a look shall we you fucking clueless charisma by pass wanker

Universidad Católica, Copa Interamericana (1): 1994, Copa Chile (1): 1995

LDU Quito, Serie A (1): 1998–99

San Lorenzo, Primera División (1): 2000–01 Copa Mercosur (1): 2001

River Plate, Primera División (1): 2002–03

Villarreal, UEFA Intertoto Cup (1): 2004

Which equals more than Gollums solitary Charity Shield, so do some research you imbecile

In an ideal world would we just want to hear nice comments about our club? Personally i don't mind what they're saying as long as there's some truth and backbone to it, and there lies the problem. Most of them are braindead and don't think about or research their 'opinions' from one sentence to the next.

For me the most frustrating part of 'punditry' in general these days is how contradictory they are.

Yesterday i watched the Soccer Saturday panel talk about how we've spent £90m and it's a massive risk, and if we don't do well early doors the pressure will be on because we've spent etc etc, they then immediately went on to talk about how Newcastle only have Remy on loan and to have any chance in the league they need to spend and spend big.

Its like they literally had no idea what they said about us literally 5 seconds earlier. No morals, no idea, they just waffle shit to fill the airtime or in Talkshites case to generate calls, emails, tweets etc..

st. blue said:
In an ideal world would we just want to hear nice comments about our club? Personally i don't mind what they're saying as long as there's some truth and backbone to it, and there lies the problem. Most of them are braindead and don't think about or research their 'opinions' from one sentence to the next.

For me the most frustrating part of 'punditry' in general these days is how contradictory they are.

Yesterday i watched the Soccer Saturday panel talk about how we've spent £90m and it's a massive risk, and if we don't do well early doors the pressure will be on because we've spent etc etc, they then immediately went on to talk about how Newcastle only have Remy on loan and to have any chance in the league they need to spend and spend big.

Its like they literally had no idea what they said about us literally 5 seconds earlier. No morals, no idea, they just waffle shit to fill the airtime or in Talkshites case to generate calls, emails, tweets etc..
agree with most pundits being condtradictory and for me another frustrating aspect is when they make statements that is just absolute bullshit but is taken as fact.

people shouldnt get so precious when pundits write us off for the title though, they're entitled to their opinion and it doesnt make them a **** for having that opinion. the paranoia on this forum is outrageous, half of you need clinical help. ive said over and over this summer that i think chelsea will win the league, does that make me a rag loving ****? no it doesnt.

Johnsonontheleft said:
bluemoon27 said:
quiet_riot said:

Ermmmmm...

I don't dispute the fact of how good shearer was,but the thing he said was what as Mario ever done and the answer I gave is true ,he as won more than shearer played in a euro final,joint top scorer in that competition,so the answer to shearers statement is he as achieved more than him and he is still only 23

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.