Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those two at some point have to be rested anyway. Its not like if KDB or Bernardo sit this one out means all of a sudden they turn to shit.

yeah i get that.....Im frustrated that he wasnt getting game tiem ahead of Gundogan as well (when he was being picked further forward) - Im sure if Pep thinks he is ready he will get time.....Sheff utd are adifficult team so maybe its that...maybe Pep knows from data that KDB and Bernardo are ok to play another ful 90 mins or at least start....maybe it will be next game for Phil (2 days time?)

Maybe Pep didnt facny playing two kids (and he deems Garcia more important ot get on the pitch due to the shitness of Ottomendi?)

No mercy from Pep with those guilty nincompoops. l do feel for Foden as he deserves a start. Possibly Sheff Utd too rough for him?

\doeshe deserve to start over KDB and Bernardo Silva though////as its those two he is competing with....? I dont think he is at present....

Despite recent results both KDB and Bernardo have played very well
KDB was Brought off early in the last match so he was rested enough to start today. We then went on to lose that match.

Foden was never going to start today even if that meant a player with a history of knee injuries starting two games in three days.

EM9_WwUXkAArnGV.jpg

Mahrez should be tearing around like a greyhound as he did fcuk all v Wolves.

Any wet "rivers" near to anyone they want to point me in the direction of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.