Sheff Utd (h) pre-match thread

Sheff Utd (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off Mahrez back FGS ! He won us a penalty last night whilst we were in a dire situation, he did not give away the ball a single time yesterday ! He defended well. I like Foden and he deserves to start in my opinion, but I fail to see why you want to drop our best forward player recently bar Keven.
Wasting your time I’m afraid. The pre-match threads are there for the usual suspects to slag off half the team. Gundogan, Mahrez, Mendy, Bravo, Otamendi, Stones, Walker all seem to come in for it.

This is regardless of how they have been playing. Undercover Rags couldn’t do a better job.

Does anyone know if the game is on tv tomorrow? Says SS2 on man city.com but doesn’t say anything on the sky sports listings?

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END!!

LET’S SEE IF THE FANS IN BLUE CAN DO THE SAME. TOMORROW WE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED TO BRING THE NOISE!!!

I make no apologies for shouting, we need to get behind our team and (I make no apologies for this either) stop being so horrible about our players! I hate to think how some of you would go on if you went in to work, made a mistake or two and then got slated and bullied by your workmates or your bosses!

You may have gathered that I’m not a happy City fan this evening but it isn’t because of the team, it’s because of the mardy Mary Ellen’s who seem to think it is the end of the world because we lost a football match! Tomorrow our lads will be back fighting for us and we need to fight for them.

Sorry Mods if you think this is wrong then delete it, but it’s the way I feel.

Well done for talking sense and showing support. And it needs the shouting.

P.S. say hello to Patricroft for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.