Sheff Utd post match thread

Its fine in a shoot out, but what if he hits the bar, and they subsequently break away and score in an empty goal ?

If he’s as good as penalties as it’s being suggested this will never happen as it will be in the back of the net

The Premier League will not use video assistant referees in 2019-20 to rule on goalkeepers moving off their line to save a penalty.
Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL) will leave such decisions to on-field officials.

It's fucking daft, so encroachment from defenders is ruled upon but not keepers using the exact same camera angle?

Why is our game ran by absolute numpties?

Jesus should be nowhere near a penalty for us ever again. I think he missed his last 4 or even 5 for club no country. He’s useless at them.

Lee Mason.

"Bolton Fan"

Happily watching blues get shit kicked.

It said on the stram I was waching that VAR couldnt award penalty retakes - but i thought we had a few in our favour this year with penalties being ordered to be retaken after a VAR review?????
First game of the season against West Ham if I'm not mistaken and away at Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.