Sheffield away - need travel advice

Yeah, I agree. If I knew it wouldn’t be well-received on here, I wouldn’t have posted in the first place. Not here to rub it in people’s faces or anything.
It was always likely to rub some people up the wrong way. It's a controversial subject on here. There was a shitstorm on here around the time of the Madrid sf home leg last season, when supporter's club members with relatively few points got their hands on tickets, whereas long standing supporters, who have done the hard yards, missed out. As I said earlier, I'd feel the same way. Giving you stick for it isn't the way to go about airing grievance, though.

Yeah, I agree. If I knew it wouldn’t be well-received on here, I wouldn’t have posted in the first place. Not here to rub it in people’s faces or anything.
Well you have rubbed in a bit

'Once in a lifetime experience'

'You should take a minute and appreciate that you get to go to matches so often'

Anyway we shall let it go.

One final word, good luck getting the ticket at Bramhall Lane because if my experience of the club and arranging such is anything to go by you might struggle

I hope you have bought the ticket because if it is not in your name you wont get the ticket without jumping through hoops

Take photo ID also

Might see you there

I had one for Arsenal away last season via the Tampa Bay SC.
Not sure what the issue is.
tbh I don't have an issue. I don't have enough points to be able to get to many aways. Surely though it would benefit city more if the overseas Osc member got a ticket for home game its more revenue(granted not a lot) as that person would spend in the club shop tour etc. Not an issue to me but away going fans are finding it harder to get a ticket

tbh I don't have an issue. I don't have enough points to be able to get to many aways. Surely though it would benefit city more if the overseas Osc member got a ticket for home game its more revenue(granted not a lot) as that person would spend in the club shop tour etc. Not an issue to me but away going fans are finding it harder to get a ticket
A lot of the time overseas fans come over for a particular time rather than just the game. I came over for my 60th birthday and took in Villa at home and Arsenal away. I bought the flights before the fixtures came out.
The one thing is, if (just for example) the OSC had 300 tickets for the Arsenal game, I've only "denied" one other member of the OSC a ticket. Those fans missing out that were hoping for a ticket by having loads of points, I haven't jumped ahead of.

A lot of the time overseas fans come over for a particular time rather than just the game. I came over for my 60th birthday and took in Villa at home and Arsenal away. I bought the flights before the fixtures came out.
The one thing is, if (just for example) the OSC had 300 tickets for the Arsenal game, I've only "denied" one other member of the OSC a ticket. Those fans missing out that were hoping for a ticket by having loads of points, I haven't jumped ahead of.
Those who don't think the osc should get tickets would say, using your example that you and up to 299 others have jumped ahead.

Im not sure what your trying to say. I actually don't care where or how you got your ticket threw OSC. How they distribute the tickets is up to them. Im actually surprised OSC were allocated away games tickets. Granted im sure it won't be many but it is getting harder for the guys with lots of points to get away tickets. Thats all im saying.

Im not sure what your trying to say. I actually don't care where or how you got your ticket threw OSC. How they distribute the tickets is up to them. Im actually surprised OSC were allocated away games tickets. Granted im sure it won't be many but it is getting harder for the guys with lots of points to get away tickets. Thats all im saying.
20% of the allocation supposedly goes to the OSC, whereas as little as 40% go to points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.