Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

When they actually committed more players stuck the ball down the line they looked like they could get a goal! Managers are that shit scared of getting smashed they concentrate more on parking the bus and not moving from that position.

Like you say Cowards especially there manager

I don’t get it either because it’s not like it regularly actually works. It nearly always fails so what the fuck is the point? Just makes teams look meek.

The teams that have taken points off us recently - Brighton, Brentford, Newcastle, even Leicester and Palace in recent years - they play positive football.

In maybe two years of football I think I can remember bus parking working for Forest and Everton - and only because of huge help from the referee or swathes of luck. That’s in about 100 games.

Shocking ugly display. Misplaced passed. Awful finishing. Gave the 10 man defence hope right until the end. For me Foden before Grealish every time. Haaland needs more service and I reckon Doku will be the man for that. Always a few matches. Very fortunate 3 points.
I thought it was a case of 'just desserts'! Another premier team that has little attacking ambition and rely on a Kyle backheel and what the ref can conjure up. On another day the awful finishing morphs into goals.

I did think there was shades of Brentford when the Blades equalised. But they got exactly what they deserved. Sweet fanny fuckin' FArce all!

Some goal from Rodri.

Oh dear. Showing your true colours. Dark blue London boy maybe
Couple of hundred miles from London actually. What a pathetic response. But it's true that a lot of the worshipping of Phil is clearly bc he's a local lad. It's tedious. (I have nothing against Phil, of course he's a great player, but he gets overly bigged up by many in our fanbase.)

So many players trying their luck with flicks and tricks at the wrong time in the wrong places, Pep will be all over the players and some will be getting the hairdryer over the phone, But got the 3 points and the job done, it was looking like one of them days when it was not going to happen,

Walker, what were you thinking?

Hard to imagine us winning a game where we collectively play worse than that,but a wins a win at this stage of the season. Tough to give anyone above a 7, except maybe Rodri, while there were at least 4 or 5 genuinely bad individual performances.

We take the points and move on, but we need to sharpen up.
Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.