Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Wasn't happy with that fan coming on and jumping on Erling. Very dangerous l.

could see it happening not putting more away.

Just pleased the lads reacted swiftly to get the winner.

Don't think I've seen a game like that for a long time where a clubs had all that possesion and shots at goal

least its better than the balloon game from a few seasons ago :-D

In the ground the Sheff utd fans were giving the ref murder, same in the pub after. Was he really favouring us? Looked to me like Erling was getting strangled as were half our players at corners, also looked a valid pen? What were the fuckers on about?
You tell me. Two more pens that weren't given anyway. I know the first of the two you could argue Haaland ran into the defender but that doesn't give him the right to wrestle Haaland to the floor. Second one was more of the same but worse as there were two players on him. Anywhere else on the park they're free kicks and probably yellow cars all day long. On top of all the other times they had hold of him.

The thing I don't get is why Rashford gets one for the slightest hint of a touch on him, yet our player can get wrestled to the ground twice and they're not fouls. So serious question, what is and what isn't?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.