Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Can I ask why Blades fans would boo Grealish for no reason? I just don’t get it. The lad is just a out the most sincere and caring man in the game.
Spends hours of his own time and loads of his own money helping those less fortunate than himself.

Yeah but he has daft hair and daft socks so must be a **** of cunts.

Never.
I’m afraid some people have been completely spoiled by how good we are and expect 4-0 every week.
If our players had lacked effort, quality and cohesion I would be prepared to consider awful.
I actually thought we were pretty good and on another day with a bit of luck could have bagged half a dozen.
Yeah I don't understand City fans saying this, our possession football is mesmerising, I fucking love it.
Imagine a team coming to your joint and not letting you have barely a kick. I love it.
Thank You Pep. Nobody else could do this.

It’s a bit of history from his Villa days in the championship He went through a phase a being a master of shithousary . No where near as bad these days thankfully
So basically you wankers (not you personally, unless you were one of them) cant look past that and appreciate what a fantastic human being he is. Talk about brain dead fans.

We got the win, but don't let that deflect from the 2 nailed-on penalties that should have been awarded in that first half.

The officials are having an absolute 'mare already this season.

What a collection of absolute vaginas.
Correct, the ones (seems all of them!) who don't know who the Rags are, or why...show themselves as the jcl's they moan about!! Everyone I know who has a proper interest in football, knows who they are, and probably half know why.
In balance, they do have a point about entitlement, it gets worse on here each season, at least some of them can acknowledge why.....as obvious as it is.

Can I ask why Blades fans would boo Grealish for no reason? I just don’t get it. The lad is just a out the most sincere and caring man in the game.
Spends hours of his own time and loads of his own money helping those less fortunate than himself.

Small time cunts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.