Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Having more time to gain some perspective on today’s match, the more I think back on it, the more today’s performance and result felt like Soton at home in 2017.

The opposition only really interested in defending and clogging, players and fans alike showing mounting frustration, feeling as though we’re getting nothing from the ref, them getting a equaliser late on to make it seem like it was going to be one of those days, missing several prime chances to win it after, only for one of ours to score a screamer to take all three points. Perhaps more still do after our winner compared to Soton, and obviously not the same magnitude of angst being away (the collective release when Raz’s curler went in was one of the best moments ever at the Etihad, apart from Aguero’s goal, of course), but definitely up there with it.

Great (possibly underrated) result, especially given the circumstances.

Can I ask why Blades fans would boo Grealish for no reason? I just don’t get it. The lad is just a out the most sincere and caring man in the game.
Spends hours of his own time and loads of his own money helping those less fortunate than himself.
We booed Jack when he played for Villa.
Get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.