Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Feels a little like our forest game from last year, yet we got the 3 points this time.

Can see what pep is trying to do by keep the core of the side for these games, for stability, and imagine we'll kick on if gvardiol and Doku can integrate fairly well.

Should have had that game buried though, the players will know that. Next time around let's make sure lads!

Also to add, Grealish today had the ball 1 v 1 against the Sheffield full back and I was just screaming for him to go fast and direct past him. But he takes too long, yes it worked for the Haaland goal but I would just love him to go at him fast and direct and see what would happen. Don’t let defensive teams set!
Pretty certain it was the only time he went on the outside to setup Haaland.

I'd pay good money to have seen a live stream of Pep through that.
"Can we talk about Rodri"...

yes-great.gif

There’s only one Jack Grealish, one Jackieeee Greeealish. There’s only one Jack Grealish, one Jackieeee Greeealish and he’s ourrrrrssss.

Not very good I know but it shuts the booing hoards up!!
Not very good? It’s pure genius Eccles :-)
The haters need to leave him alone, that match day thread yesterday was a disgrace ..

Grealish: Fans of rags and dippers boo him because he plays for City. Fans of other clubs boo him as a large proportion of them support the rags and dippers when their own teams aren't in the Prem.
Or they are just deranged Muppets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.