Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Neh. Hopefully that doesn't happen too often. Last minute wins against shite sides. Ughhhh.
It’s better than dropping two points or worse.
I genuinely think we are ahead of where we were this time last year.
Rusty? Yes!
But really encouraging that Kovacic and Gvardiol , for the most part, look like they’ve been with us for years. They just get the system. Know their roles and Kova in particular looks absolute quality.

We’re missing the likes of Stones and Kev and Phil being used sparingly but we are dominating games and finding a way to win regardless.

I think Dias and Ake are very reassuring at the back. We look solid.

I see nothing to moan about…. yet.

Edit:
And that’s before we add Doku and possibly Nunes to the squad to add more unknowns for the opposition to get in a quandary over.

Rusty? Yes!
But really encouraging that Kovacic and Gvardiol , for the most part, look like they’ve been with us for years. They just get the system. Know their roles and Kova in particular looks absolute quality.

We’re missing the likes of Stones and Kev and Phil being used sparingly but we are dominating games and finding a way to win regardless.

Edit:
And that’s before we add Doku and possibly Nunes to the squad to add more unknowns for the opposition to get in a quandary over.
Rusty? Yes!

Edit:
Of course it's better than dropping 2 points. Never said it wasn't lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.