Sheffield United (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Can I ask why Blades fans would boo Grealish for no reason? I just don’t get it. The lad is just a out the most sincere and caring man in the game.
Spends hours of his own time and loads of his own money helping those less fortunate than himself.
Because the average football fan has the combined brain cell of a subbuteo player being flicked by their media masters and the consequent domino effect of shared mis information in the workplace, in the pub, at the game and online. Bunch of fucking yes sirs.

On a more clinical day we hit 4 or 5 but the fact we won a low quality encounter away from home is key. Well done Blues.

Haaland in and amongst it, that's good to see when his goal scoring looks a little rusty (still 3 in 3!). Kovacic good again, Rodri a great goal but not one of his better performances. Back line looked fine apart from Walker's brain melt, which he busted to redress and did so to his credit. Grealish grew into the game while Bernie faded from it.
Good summary mate

One of those games that while anxious gives a little reminder to the players. You are very good, in fact comfortably the best but start getting Billy big bollocks and at some point it will bite you on the arse.

City only get beat by what's between their own ears.

Can I ask why Blades fans would boo Grealish for no reason? I just don’t get it. The lad is just a out the most sincere and caring man in the game.
Spends hours of his own time and loads of his own money helping those less fortunate than himself.
Sure Jack is a top bloke and I know what he does for people . To answer the question it’s historical due to his Villa days . Thick morons always need a reason to hate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.