Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends who starts but Pep tinkering has made it difficult to get a consistent rhythm to our performances. I think that this will be an easy win for the blades and will create tension for the semi final. Sorry to be the harbinger of doom

Depends who starts but Pep tinkering has made it difficult to get a consistent rhythm to our performances. I think that this will be an easy win for the blades and will create tension for the semi final. Sorry to be the harbinger of doom

Positivity at its finest. We had been in a good run of form prior to the Palace game. Yes defensive errors are killing us however, with a high press game in the first 20/25 mins we will make sheff u collapse.

We need a great performance tonight ahead of the derby next week and I think we will get it.

Positivity at its finest. We had been in a good run of form prior to the Palace game. Yes defensive errors are killing us however, with a high press game in the first 20/25 mins we will make sheff u collapse.

We need a great performance tonight ahead of the derby next week and I think we will get it.

Palace wasn't that bad , we have played worse and won this season , Should have had Oti rather than Stones and I reckon we would be on 50 points.

Nothing against Stones per say I am not as much a doomsayer as some on his future at City but clearly off field issues are effecting him and he needs some time away from the club , hopefully with Laporte returning we can have Oti or Garcia alongside esp for the Cups and Chumps League week in week out.

Klopp would have VVD and Gomez starting every league game if he could and that pair have largely got them to where they sit right now in the league.

I think Pep has to refresh the starting 11 tonight. Give Jesus and Aguero the chance to play together again and see if that partnership will work. For me we should look to play (3/1/4/2).

Ederson
Walker, Fernandinho, Garcia,
Rodri,
Mahrez, Kev, Foden, Bernardo
Aguero, Jesus

Look to play a high pressing game, forcing them into mistakes which we can capitalise on.

An easy win for the blades......FFS

Nobody since Liverpool at Anfield 2 years ago has had an easy win against us , so i'm not sure why you would think this or perhaps I am.

They are at home, I doubt they will bank up for this one which should give us some space to work with, just the way we like it. I'm certainly not wetting my knickers like some.

Palace wasn't that bad , we have played worse and won this season , Should have had Oti rather than Stones and I reckon we would be on 50 points.

Nothing against Stones per say I am not as much a doomsayer as some on his future at City but clearly off field issues are effecting him and he needs some time away from the club , hopefully with Laporte returning we can have Oti or Garcia alongside esp for the Cups and Chumps League week in week out.

Klopp would have VVD and Gomez starting every league game if he could and that pair have largely got them to where they sit right now in the league.

Agree with you about laporte and Garcia forming a partnerhship once Laporte is fit.

I don't think Otamendi would get in over Stones for me. He is too unpredictable and rash. He goes to ground too fast and in doing so doesn't have the pace to recover (Wolves at home). For me we look to a back 3 with Walker, Fern and Garcia. Walkers pace to sweep.

Hopefully he will give Garcia his chance and testing him at the likes of Brammal lane may be the making of him.

An easy win for the blades......FFS

Nobody since Liverpool at Anfield 2 years ago has had an easy win against us , so i'm not sure why you would think this or perhaps I am.

They are at home, I doubt they will bank up for this one which should give us some space to work with, just the way we like it. I'm certainly not wetting my knickers like some.

so true and some people are glory hunters and spit the dummy out when we lose now ??

you can not keep winning like we have done over the last 2 seasons and not have a dip, its just the game of football and players burn out and lose their legs and struggle to find the form that everybody is used to, also injuries have hit us and laporte is a big big miss then add sane and you start to add the pressure of everybody wanting to beat you every week

tonight game is a good chance to get going again and prove we are not finished just yet, and i feel the pressure of playing away is a little bit easier and teams have to come and have a go, so city could feel good tonight and blast sheff utd away and score 3 or 4 and look like the team we know we are (champions of england)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.