• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson

Walker Otamendi Fernandinho Mendy

Rodri

KDB Foden

Mahrez Kun Jesus

The above is what I would go with, however I think he will play Gundogan instead of Foden.
I'd be surprised if David Silva plays due to the short turnaround from Saturday.

Depends who starts but Pep tinkering has made it difficult to get a consistent rhythm to our performances. I think that this will be an easy win for the blades and will create tension for the semi final. Sorry to be the harbinger of doom

Well done.

You've won the redicolous post of the week cup.

I think Pep has to refresh the starting 11 tonight. Give Jesus and Aguero the chance to play together again and see if that partnership will work. For me we should look to play (3/1/4/2).

Ederson
Walker, Fernandinho, Garcia,
Rodri,
Mahrez, Kev, Foden, Bernardo
Aguero, Jesus

Look to play a high pressing game, forcing them into mistakes which we can capitalise on.

Nice line-up,
but whenever Pep has played so-called 3 at the back,
he played wingbacks instead of wingers.
We won't see wingers in a line-up with 3 at the back, as our problem is defensive stability and your setup
is exactly missing the point.

PLaying wingbacks was possible since Mendy was back to full fitness (well..).
Zinchenko can't play wingback, Angelino only vs weaker sides.

On the right Cancelo played as wingback, as Kyle hasn't the intensity over 90 mins anymore,
except for some sprints, and doesn't have the best passing quality in the final third.

Im pretty sure this is the eleven for tonight:

____________Ederson______
___Rodri____Dinho___Garcia____
Walker__KDB___Bernardo__Angelino
________Mahrez___Foden_____
_____________Jesus______

I think Pep will prefer the width of Angelino if we play Foden on the left. Only thing is if Aguero plays Jesus will play instead of Foden, and then I think Zinchenko will start instead of Angelino

It will be a tough game tonight, but if we play like we did at Old Trafford and Villa Park then we should fancy our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.