Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whist I like it, I can't see it, it means playing Jesus on the left, and he seems reluctant to do that, I'd go back to 3 at the back that we were doing well with, and I'm a long time moaner about 3 at the back, but it was working, and the change on Saturday clearly didn't.
Similar line-up/formation to the one at Villa, just with Walker instead of Cancelo, Otamendi for Stones and Bernardo for David Silva. I gave up on trying to second guess Pep a long time ago though!

a couple of drinks in Donny b4 leaving Doncaster at 17-20 in Sheffield at 17-50 into Howards pub at 17-52 which is the away pub a couple then up the hill to the square for a drink in another couple of pubs then to ground,

Hi everyone, I subscribed last year but I had never commented, I just liked reading your posts.
Here is my lineup:

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
ZINCHENKO (we miss his quality, Mendy is not at a top level now)
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Mahrez
Aguero
G. Jesus

Agreed, Zinchenko has to come in.

So hard to predict any team now.

Ederson
Walker , Fernandinho , Otamendi , Mendy
Rodrigo , KDB , Foden ,
Jesus , Aguero , Mahrez

Just think Sterling has gone off the boil a bit at the moment need him sharp for Madrid. Defence is so hard to predict. I think if Laporte is ready Fernandinho would be pushed up to his midfield roll and we would try the Laporte and Stones together. I honestly dont think Fernandhino is the answer wish we could take 1 of there players in our centre back pairing John Egan or Jack O Connell would be a better option than what we have.

So hard to predict any team now.

Ederson
Walker , Fernandinho , Otamendi , Mendy
Rodrigo , KDB , Foden ,
Jesus , Aguero , Mahrez

Just think Sterling has gone off the boil a bit at the moment need him sharp for Madrid. Defence is so hard to predict. I think if Laporte is ready Fernandinho would be pushed up to his midfield roll and we would try the Laporte and Stones together. I honestly dont think Fernandhino is the answer wish we could take 1 of there players in our centre back pairing John Egan or Jack O Connell would be a better option than what we have.

Think Dinho will definitely partner Laporte until the end of the season as Pep rates him there more than calamity one and two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.