Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola has stated Aymeric Laporte is 'getting better' but 'doesn't know' when he will return.

Pep Guardiola has stated Leroy Sane is NOT fully training on grass yet.

Pep Guardiola on the targets for the season: "To finish second, to improve every day and for the knockout games in the other competitions we have. There always needs to be something exciting to keep going and improve..."

"You cannot play good games in the knockout competitions if you are not running well in the Premier League. It is not that you are good one day and bad in another. You have to maintain your standards."

"I have my opinion of what we are as a team. We cannot deny that Liverpool are extraordinary in terms of football and results..."

"Every day I live almost 24 hours thinking about what we are doing and what we can do better so I am not distracted by other teams and leagues."

Pep Guardiola has stated John Stones has a 'problem' in his leg and Benjamin Mendy has 'muscular fatigue'.

Pep Guardiola has stated that he will speak to the doctors after the press conference to assess John Stones' situation ahead of #SHUMCI.

Pep Guardiola on criticism of John Stones: "It was unfair. I’m there, we are there. You have ups and downs in your career. We know his quality."

"I have the same opinion. Our games are good. We concede few but the opponents score goals from few chances and that is difficult to solve. We have to improve in this area because we have scored more goals than Liverpool."

Pep Guardiola has stated Aymeric Laporte is 'getting better' but 'doesn't know' when he will return.

Pep Guardiola has stated Leroy Sane is NOT fully training on grass yet.

Pep Guardiola on the targets for the season: "To finish second, to improve every day and for the knockout games in the other competitions we have. There always needs to be something exciting to keep going and improve..."

"You cannot play good games in the knockout competitions if you are not running well in the Premier League. It is not that you are good one day and bad in another. You have to maintain your standards."

"I have my opinion of what we are as a team. We cannot deny that Liverpool are extraordinary in terms of football and results..."

"Every day I live almost 24 hours thinking about what we are doing and what we can do better so I am not distracted by other teams and leagues."

Pep Guardiola has stated John Stones has a 'problem' in his leg and Benjamin Mendy has 'muscular fatigue'.

Pep Guardiola has stated that he will speak to the doctors after the press conference to assess John Stones' situation ahead of #SHUMCI.

Pep Guardiola on criticism of John Stones: "It was unfair. I’m there, we are there. You have ups and downs in your career. We know his quality."

"I have the same opinion. Our games are good. We concede few but the opponents score goals from few chances and that is difficult to solve. We have to improve in this area because we have scored more goals than Liverpool."

Given rotation and the schedule I would have thought Mendy and Stones wouldn't start against SU anyway.

Back to back three on Tuesday as difficult as Pep is to predict.

Foden to start , DS to be rested.

Hi you,not seen you for ages,you ok?

Cheers Karen thanks to you I don't need your assistance on match days anymore nor for Pep's conferences so many thanks for that.

I don't post as often as I used to but as ok as 60 year old can be touch wood but many thanks for asking Karen , still read all your posts and love you on match days especially in the lead up to games.

Cheers Karen thanks to you I don't need your assistance on match days anymore nor for Pep's conferences so many thanks for that.

I don't post as often as I used to but as ok as 60 year old can be touch wood but many thnaks for asking Karen , still read all your posts and love you on match days especially in the lead up to games.
Glad you are getting on okay,you might be the only one that likes me on match days lol

Glad you are getting on okay,you might be the only one that likes me on match days lol

No you are certainly wrong on that score Karen but not sure how many would admit it (LOL).

A valued bluemooner who has a passion for City is someone all of us should be thankful for.

Wtf is going on stones & Mendy injured again.

the amount of injuries we keep getting suggest we are buying injury prone players or training is too intense.

We have too many players that you know are going to miss parts of the season before a season even starts.

Wtf is going on stones & Mendy injured again.

the amount of injuries we keep getting suggest we are buying injury prone players or training is too intense.

We have too many players that you know are going to miss parts of the season before a season even starts.

Stones was an awkward landing and Mendy is still not in top shape after a number of injuries so no surprise they are doubts.

Hopefully both minor and available for Manure but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.