Sheffield United (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Dinho will definitely partner Laporte until the end of the season as Pep rates him there more than calamity one and two.
If that happens then it probably spells the end for Stones' time at City and I can see Pep doing that tbh.

This how we'll play:

____________Ederson______
___Rodri____Dinho___Garcia____
Cancelo__KDB___Bernardo__Mendy
________Mahrez___Foden_____
_____________Jesus______

3421 was born against Sheffield united and we'll definitely rotate with Real Madrid in mind. Time to scrap Bernardo at right wing and play Mahrez every match.

Hi everyone, I subscribed last year but I had never commented, I just liked reading your posts.
Here is my lineup:

Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Fernandinho
ZINCHENKO (we miss his quality, Mendy is not at a top level now)
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Mahrez
Aguero
G. Jesus

Well done sir. With players we have currently this is our best team going forward from now on. Trouble is, does Pep know this ? Someone text or email him please.

This how we'll play:

_____________Jesus______

3421 was born against Sheffield united and we'll definitely rotate with Real Madrid in mind. Time to scrap Bernardo at right wing and play Mahrez every match.
Never thought I would say this but Mahrez instead of Sterling please.

Maybe Stones is not injured after all? Pictured today in mancity.com training gallery. I think I am taking that as hes fit.

tf_17155.ashx

This how we'll play:

_____________Jesus______

Whats the Real Madrid game got to do with tomorrows game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.