Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks Bury based blade here. Wife and daughter are blues in east stand . Sheffield is Disneyland for boozers. Starting at the station Sheffield Tap is excellent then traditional away boozers are the Howard , the Globe and the Graduate . There is a spoons called the Bankers Draft not far from the station . Other options the Brewery Tap on Shoreham St near the ground and any boozers on Division St .
Looking forward to this as it’s a free hit for us as we are bedding in a few new ones . Atmosphere similar to Maine Rd in good old days . Enjoy

Last edited:
___________Ederson___________

Walker___Dias____Gvardiol___Ake

__________Rodri__________

_______Foden___Kova___

Doku______Haaland_____Grealish
No chance that Doku will start in this match.

How can you leave out Alvarez?

I have been there when it was still a cricket ground, also to Northampton when they played at a cricket ground.
Only Darlington missing from your collection; )

My 1st visit to the lane was 1988, don't think it was a cricket ground then,but I did drink in the nearest pub....The cricketers.

Been to old Northampton ground to see Dario.. . when still a cricket ground ,and drunk in the nearest pub,literally next door.and ...finally Darlington itself in the days they used to let fans swop ends at half time..88/89 season whencricket ground was still there

"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.