Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember going to games at Bramall Lane in early seventies when the pavilion was still up . Australia played an Ashes test in 1902 . Bramall Lane is the oldest still active football ground in the world and if you go down Charlotte Rd near the ground to the B+Q the first ever football match as we know it was played on the site . The Sheffield Rules and London Rules were amalgamated and the rest is history . Travelling to aways you miss these original grounds tbh like Brentford , Bolton . Enjoy it while they still exist . ⚔️

Any blues in Taiwan that are watching the game in a bar or some other public place? And you don't mind a Blade joining you? If so, you might get in touch with @taiwanash. He wants to watch the game with other fans, and he reckons there's no other Blades fans in the country. If you're up for it, drop him a pm. Thanks.

Fucking hell..

I'm so hopeless..

This morning, woke up at the crack of dawn, did all chores in a hurry to make sure I could watch the City game.

Then put on the TV just 5 mins before the game and can't find the game on.. WTF is wrong with TV service??

Then checked on google "man city schedule"

The Game is TOMORROW!

*shakes head*

Fucking hell..

I'm so hopeless..

This morning, woke up at the crack of dawn, did all chores in a hurry to make sure I could watch the City game.

Then put on the TV just 5 mins before the game and can't find the game on.. WTF is wrong with TV service??

The Game is TOMORROW!

*shakes head*

Fucking hell..

I'm so hopeless..

The Game is TOMORROW!

*shakes head*

Done it myself quite a few times, not as far as getting the scarf and lucky underpants on but very nearly mate :)

Fucking hell..

I'm so hopeless..

The Game is TOMORROW!

*shakes head*
Get a chipped fire stick.

Fucking hell..

I'm so hopeless..

The Game is TOMORROW!

*shakes head*

Attachments

• D69DADCD-D76A-433F-8377-D4767A041B05.gif
    D69DADCD-D76A-433F-8377-D4767A041B05.gif
    266.6 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.