Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any blues in Taiwan that are watching the game in a bar or some other public place? And you don't mind a Blade joining you? If so, you might get in touch with @taiwanash. He wants to watch the game with other fans, and he reckons there's no other Blades fans in the country. If you're up for it, drop him a pm. Thanks.
Thank you Admin for allowing me to post!

Yes, if anyone is in Taipei, please let me know. I live in Taiwan, but I am going to Taipei later today. I am actually meeting up with the Shanghai City group next month as I know a couple of them. Shame our game wasn't next month as the Shanghai group is huge, and they are great people.

I was just looking at another thread about Maine Road ground changes over the years (I am a ground geek), and looking at what I remember as I went to all the games in the 90s. One of them I remember most and we stood in the front part, to date it, and it was a night match... I just decided to go at the last minute after work, no tickets required in those days, just pay the guy at the turnstile and you got in! I remember I parked my car in a social club of some sort for about £3, very close to the stadium, and went in for a pint wearing a Blades shirt, and I was literally the only Blade, haha! No trouble though, they probably thought I was mad or something. Had a good chat with loads of fans. I miss the old stadiums. I saw that huge stand too, so I saw a few different views of the stadium (I didn't like the Watford roof stand though).

As for result, I expect nothing less than a defeat, but since we will obviously be in the relegation positions, I'm hoping to keep our goal difference low. I hope we score too, so I would take 1-2 now, though realistically you'll probably pound us!

Hope to meet up with some fans of either team tonight! Even on the main Taiwan forum I can't find a single supporter of either team!
My last match was also against you guys, but I watched it a pub, on my own, in the middle of the night, haha see here

If we take care of business tomorrow, we will be the only team on maximum points after three games. Which is crazy; you'd imagine there would normally be 3 or 4 sides on full points after so few games.

If we take care of business tomorrow, we will be the only team on maximum points after three games. Which is crazy; you'd imagine there would normally be 3 or 4 sides on full points after so few games.
and we're usually slow starters.
#ominous

We win by 3 plus goals the media being saying leagues over and it's getting like the German league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.