Sheffield United (A) - Sun 27th Aug, 14:00 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a small team* that I can start to follow as it is getting a bit repetitive supporting Manchester City, week in week out being the best team in the world. There is no jeopardy anymore, I remember when I was glad when we had 40 points on the board.

*Not Manchester United, I hate them.
Never a dull day at Morton

I don’t understand why teams like Sheff U don’t prepare poor pitches to try and even things up. Are there rules against playable but poor pitches?

I don’t understand why teams like Sheff U don’t prepare poor pitches to try and even things up. Are there rules against playable but poor pitches?
Not sure it could be physically done really. The composition of them means synthetic grass is woven into the base and real grass kind of attaches and grows round that.

Not as easy as some suggest, only won 1-0 there twice in recent history and struggling for goals atm with the injuries. No doubt whoever officiates will let them be overly physical.
Hopefully no complacency and 3 points

On paper we should win this, however this is a huge game for them to play the Champions, and newly promoted clubs tend to (rather foolishly) put a lot of effort in to getting a big scalp (and then go on to lose the next 10 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.