Sheffield United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Is this the smallest post match thread ever??
Good win against a stubborn anti football side. Give the lads a rest for a week - but let Kyle, Rodders and Bernie off until the Barcodes in two weeks - those 3 really are running on empty.

Really good win but it was pretty painful and not a good performance. Shit atmosphere, not many sparks, but I guess all that matters is the three points.

Really good win but it was pretty painful and not a good performance. Shit atmosphere, not many sparks, but I guess all that matters is the three points.
???? Someone always finds something to moan about, get real! We have won all the five major trophies in 2023, do you want a night in bed with Beyonce before you are satisfied? Good grief!

Said after 10 minutes that Jacko wasn't right. His whole demeanour wasn't right. Fair play for Pep for taking off early 2nd half. Enter Bobb. OMGA!!! What a prospect we have on our hands, scary what this kid can become. Phil ran the show again and Rodders shown us again just how important he is to this team. Oh, and what's going on with the tannoy announcer ? When the players came out, he wouldn't shut the fuck up..by the time he had said Manchester Citttyyy..the team had been out on the pitch for half a minute and it kinda spoiled the moment. Anyway, CITY WIN ushited LOSE. :)

Possibly not the majority view on here, but I thought it was a very good performance. I reckon Gvardiol and Kovacic are beginning to get it and are starting to look like City players.

We were never going to go from poor to our usual levels overnight but, bit by bit, it seems to be coming together. It was never about effort or character, it's always been about cohesion and rhythm and I think we're getting there.

Complete and total domination! Something like 85% possession and almost 1,000 passes or something ridiculous like that!!

Too bad we couldn’t have grabbed a few more goals, but it was Attack against Defence for 90 minutes and became the Rodri & Foden Show!

Bobb showed more in his cameo than Grealish in 50 minutes!! His pass for the second goal was exquisite! Foden always dangerous around the box and Alvarez, once again, earned his goal and unlucky not to nick one off the keeper AGAIN!!

Surprised he didn’t give Bernardo or Rodri 5-10 mins rest and bring on Philips and KDB, but…

A very good day at the office!!!
I agree with that.

We played well, really well 2nd half, and even though we should've scored more, that was a 2-0 thrashing. It was a great strike from Rodri and the second goal was brilliant goal.

We look more solid through the middle with Kovacic playing which means Rodri doesn't have to do it all.

Phil has got better as the season's gone on and is undroppable if fit imo and it's going to be interesting to see where he plays once Kev gets back.

I think the light schedule in January is going to help us with rest, getting the injured players fully fit and in that we don't lose anyone to these tournaments coming up.
It's come at the right time for us and the other teams should be worried that we are still right there and breathing down their necks.

Here's to 2024 - COME ON CITY!!!

???? Someone always finds something to moan about, get real! We have won all the five major trophies in 2023, do you want a night in bed with Beyonce before you are satisfied? Good grief!
So we can’t be slightly critical of a performance just because we won everything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.