Sheffield United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Professional.

Pleasing to see us see it out properly and realising we didn’t need to score once it went 2-0.

More like it.

Can’t believe we’ve been so far off our usual level but are only 2 off the top.

Feels like the other cunts don’t really want it.

Considering writing to the Premier league asking them to refund 50% of my admmission money , it takes two teams to make a game of football and every other week we have to play dross like Sheff Utd contributing f*ck all to a match.
Even at 1-0 or 2-0 they dont alter their tactics , they accept defeat and just want a respectable score line , same old shit playing against low block/ten behind the ball , maybe its a compliment that teams approach games that way at the Etihad , but its not easy on the eye.
But i am looking forward to the Burnley game at least Vinnie's team tries to play football and i dont see him changing his principles.

Two great goals from us but it was a bit like watching a training session as Sheffield Utd didn't really offer much.

I thought Bobb looked decent when he came on.

Great to see Kev warming up on the sidelines. Can't wait to see him playing again.

Just got home. Did what we had to against a team with no ambition, other than keep the score down. What a player we have in Oscar, looks every part a first team player. Loved his introduction, and some trust by Pep. He knows he’s ready. Rodri just sensational. Not his biggest fan, but thought Kova was excellent. I wish the fans around me would lay off Gvardiol. Judge the lad in his proper position. Kevin’s warm up loudest cheer of the game!

Considering writing to the Premier league asking them to refund 50% of my admmission money , it takes two teams to make a game of football and every other week we have to play dross like Sheff Utd contributing f*ck all to a match.
Even at 1-0 or 2-0 they dont alter their tactics , they accept defeat and just want a respectable score line , same old shit playing against low block/ten behind the ball , maybe its a compliment that teams approach games that way at the Etihad , but its not easy on the eye.
But i am looking forward to the Burnley game at least Vinnie's team tries to play football and i dont see him changing his principles.
It made for a piss poor game mate, agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.