Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Slow, sloppy, predictable, defence all over the shop but 3 points.
Gonna need to improve to prevent a repeat of the result against the rags, I fear the worst on this form

The Sheffield player saw where the referee was before he played the pass and the Sheffield player behind him could only run through the back of the referee to get the ball — that is a mistake by the Sheffield player attempting the pass, not the referee’s fault.
Yes I agree.

As for their "goal", if they're going against us for that, I'll take them when its someone else's misfortune, that said Sergio was fouled so it should never have got there, he was pulled back by the arm, and then started wrestling (an error from him), but it still should have been an attacking free kick.

One of those games that if we were still looking like we had chance of winning the league you would say was one where we didn't play our best but found a way to win, which is what champions do. Thought they defended fairly well, but the tweaks made a difference.

He clearly gets in the way and causes us to get the ball, it is very unlucky for Sheffield and they've got every right to be aggrieved but the rules are the rules and seemingly the rules say play on if he doesn't touch it.

Yep.. The rules also state a player is offside if any part of his body which can score a goal is in an offside position, but some people seem to want to ignore this law...!!

Slow, sloppy, predictable, defence all over the shop but 3 points.
Gonna need to improve to prevent a repeat of the result against the rags, I fear the worst on this form

Give the team a bit of credit they are mentally tired. Two games in 45 hours and the shit they have been receiving from all quarters is draining

You know who you are before we scored then disappeared

Pep has lost the dressing room
He is looking for a way out
There is something going on that the club are keeping quiet
You forgot sterling is shit

Poor first half. Excellent second half.

Hats off to Sheffield United they are a really well organised side, Not looking forward to going to Bramell Lane.

KDB took control of the second half and we started to dominate.

Well done Blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.