Sheffield United (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Horrible. Cans were flying over coaches and onto the other side of the road where they could have hit anyone. Late kick offs don’t help with this.

Horrible. Cans were flying over coaches and onto the other side of the road where they could have hit anyone. Late kick offs don’t help with this.

It wasn’t just at Wembley. We also ran the gauntlet at the service stations on the motorway, there and back.

Five of us including two teenage girls also avoided being jumped by the skin of our teeth outside The Preston pub after the match.

Oh joy !

Come on Brighton

Sheffield United fans were unbelievably bitter on the way out of the ground.

City win, United lose!
Was weird. Walking to the stadium with my kids and had a good batter with a few of them, all good natured and asking us not to beat them too heavily, walking back the same way after the match and there was plenty of “where were you when you were shit”, one of them right in my face, disappointed with my reaction as I should have just looked the other way. I thought their support was poor yesterday given it was a rare day out at Wembley for them. At least sheffields sheep had a day off yesterday

It wasn’t just at Wembley. We also ran the gauntlet at the service stations on the motorway, there and back.

Five of us including two teenage girls also avoided being jumped by the skin of our teeth outside The Preston pub after the match.

Oh joy !

Come on Brighton
Fucking horrific state of things.

I thought we had genuinely finally turned the corner from the days of my youth when you had to have your head darting back and forth to check for cunts hiding for a jump or scrap, and your guard couldn’t go down until you were back to your house.

But I have heard and read about a lot more of this at games this last year (especially in and around London) and I worry we’re sliding back in to those darker times.

I suppose in some ways it is not surprising, given the massive impact the pandemic, Brexit, and other recents events have had on everyone. Feels like there is a lot more pent up emotion and aggression these days.

Hopefully it will calm down again, though, and we get back on the path of seeing this thuggery stamped out for the most part..

This image always comes to mind when the PL accuse us of fiddling our accounts, and the reality of our irrefutable evidence is just that

man-city-lawyers.gif

Was weird. Walking to the stadium with my kids and had a good batter with a few of them, all good natured and asking us not to beat them too heavily, walking back the same way after the match and there was plenty of “where were you when you were shit”, one of them right in my face, disappointed with my reaction as I should have just looked the other way. I thought their support was poor yesterday given it was a rare day out at Wembley for them. At least sheffields sheep had a day off yesterday
Sheffield was always an unpleasant away day journey, especially in the 80s, strange folk in yodder land.

Just this second walked through my front door in urmston which I am quite impressed with as I only left Wembley at 6.45! So door to door in 3 hours 45. Did club Wembley today and enjoyed it but a neutral semi final venue would be so much better. I am amazed we keep taking 30000 plus down! Imagine a southern club doing that 20 times in a decade up here?
Remember when we played chelsea in the charity shield at villa park? We sold our, big club chelsea had about 4K to 5k unsold

Yesterday’s game could’ve been played at Vanilla Pk,Glazer dome or Hillsburg with out complaint but FA want 70000 x400 miles to pay for having Wembley in the wrong place.

Arrogance,ignorance, vanity and couldn’t give a fuckidness.

Do the FA have a social responsibility charter ?

Until fans boycott the fucking dump it won’t change.

Shameless & shameful

Yesterday’s game could’ve been played at Vanilla Pk,Glazer dome or Hillsburg with out complaint but FA want 70000 x400 miles to pay for having Wembley in the wrong place.

Arrogance,ignorance, vanity and couldn’t give a fuckidness.

Do the FA have a social responsibility charter ?

Until fans boycott the fucking dump it won’t change.

Shameless & shameful
They have tarnished the fa cup in my opinion now,since wanting the semi finals played at Wembley and not at villa park,Goodison and so on has just took that prestige of the final alone just being at Wembley,all about money and they couldn’t give too fucks about the supporters ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.