Sheffield United (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

i was in 512 and surrounded by southerners , nothing wrong with that but hardly any of them were interested and loads left with about 20 minutes to go to beat rush....what the fuck! from down south but leaving early to get away at wembley
What i did see, as i was sat just next to an exit, was 3 different people try to just walk to their seats with a beer. Not sneak through, just oblivious to the fact/law that you cant drink in your seats .

Well it has only been 35 years!

Just having a look at a Sheff U forum (s24su) and my favourite comment so far is...
"I think we did try to press but the sneaky bastards kept moving the ball to someone else just before we got there!"
My favourite was a line that said " some twattish blade gobbed at a city fan, who then layed him out, fair play". Lol, serves the arsehole right

I'm sure our allocation was increased and we actually ended up getting about 46,000 for Gillingham and sold the lot. We wanted more as Gillingham's average attendance was between 10-12,000. The fa said no as having more fans would give us an unfair advantage. Gillingham sold all their allocation as well. The attendance was 76,935 and I'm sure it was a record for a third tier play off final. I know I was working on the ship when the tickets went on sale so I couldn't get one. I had a stressful few days before at the last minute Sue Wallace from the King of the Kippax fanzine got me one.

I rememember reading a paper, cant remember which one that about 10,000 Millwall fans had bought tickets in the Gillingham end and were going to cause trouble , which turned out to be bullshit.
We also had 2/3rds of the crowd v Wigan, just a pity the players didnt turn up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.