Sheffield United (N) | FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

Was in Harrow on the Hill pre game and Sheff U fans there were great, no bother, very friendly.
After the game we went to try and get in a Sheff U bar (we didnt in the end) and again they were all great

Every club has gobshites, even ours.

Unfortunately our country is now full of cowards who when the numbers are in their favour are big hard men but nothing on their own.

Cant believe any City fans like this red piece of crap
Me either. He’s a fucking wanker. Where was he when Bury went bust, er pouring money into Salford. A **** who hides behind that other dickhead Keane, the hardman Keane who Mick McCarthy fucked off for being a tosser. He wouldn’t dare say a word to big Mick, waited until he as seven thousand miles away.

My 500th game
19778e4cc7ed496b7f5425fe855e8c8f.jpg

My 500th game
19778e4cc7ed496b7f5425fe855e8c8f.jpg

Congrats. on your personal milestone. It would be fascinating if I’d have had something like those tools to keep track of all the games I’ve been to.

I can safely say one thing without any tools though, that it took me a hell of a lot more than 500 games to see them win 359 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.