Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have City stayed in Munch to rest, recuperate and train lightly before going directly to The Grove tomorrow ?

Pep likes to get the players well rested and recovered before 'stressful' travel.

In this case it would reduce travel, ease logistics and be a more relaxed schedule, all of which could be helpful for Saturday.

As an aside,I thought Munch's pitch was a dangerous disgrace.

If it was prepared specifically like that to hinder us I'm glad it back fired with Fuckupameccano slipping on his arse agin the Viking !!

Tommy Turtle is a proper dangerous **** !!

'stressful' travel?

not Ryanair

They have a promotion game at home in the week after this. I don’t think they will want to risk any injuries as won’t want to miss that.
They have a number of big, ponderous players by our standards who can cause damage during the game, intentional or not.

Does anyone know what this fanzone thing is in the East concourse? View attachment 75794
It’s an area dedicated to City fans. Sheffield United have one too, a bit further round.

Ours is just to the right of the stadium as you end the walk down Wembley way (Olympic way) just outside Wembley arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.