Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair mate , i dont agree with what Pep does , the last few semi-finals he has made wholesale changes and it has cost us, i think when 30,000 of our fans have to spend hundreds of pounds to go to London the least he can do is play a team to do that commitment justice.
Would prefer to play our strongest team and make subs after 60 minutes , its a tough run-in but we have a fully fit squad , lets go for the lot.
Ake is injured

To be fair mate , i dont agree with what Pep does , the last few semi-finals he has made wholesale changes and it has cost us, i think when 30,000 of our fans have to spend hundreds of pounds to go to London the least he can do is play a team to do that commitment justice.
Would prefer to play our strongest team and make subs after 60 minutes , its a tough run-in but we have a fully fit squad , lets go for the lot.
Fodens been out for weeks. Ale’s injured & Rodri never gets a rest. We’ve got to consider the fixture list especially when we get no frigging help from PL. I mean why couldn’t we play Leeds on the Saturday before RMadrid instead of Sunday??? Not city’s fault - it’s TV £££££

Pep MUST rest many key players.
KDB, Rodri, Silva, Dias, Grealish have to be rested on Saturday for the big match with Arsenal.
We could promote without these 5. I want to rest Haaland too but he is young and in the way and the position he plays he does not need the rest I think.

....................Ortega....................
Walker......Akanji.....Laporte.....Lewis
Foden........Philips......Gundogun
Mahrez.......Haaland......Alvarez

Given Arsenal's draw, Pep may go a bit stronger tomorrow. He'll make at least 5 changes, though, with Ortega, Walker, Laporte, Mahrez and Alvarez guaranteed to start, maybe Foden as well.

The FA are taking the piss giving Atwell this gig. SUFC will make the game as physical as they are able, we’ll know in the first 10 minutes what instructions he’s been given. Dont care if it’s an ugly win, just get through this game in 90 mins and without injuries or suspensions.

I can’t wait to go tomorrow. I think I’m regretting getting the coach now though. It was a nightmare against villa last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.