Sheffield United (N) - FA Cup SF - Sat 22nd April, 16:45 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something in that , when you are on a period your body is more lax , you cant get away from the womens game is affected by periods and hormones
Maybe @kaz7 but that's life, we can't change what we are unfortunately and we shouldn't need enquiries into it.

There should be enquiries into why so many footballers get Dementia or Alzheimers because I do believe that is related to headers..... but that's a discussion for another thread and another day. Today it is the football. :-) :-)

Sorry I don’t understand why you’ve got a problem with this?

It’s a gender issue because women are 8x more likely to do an ACL than men.

There’s a few different theories as to why, but none have been conclusively proven.

I don't. My daughter plays to a very high level.

I just had a problem them discussing it at a men's FA Cup semi-final.

I'm sure the roles would not be reversed and why it would be relevant to discuss men's football.

Anyway back to the men , might grace the match thread with my precence today , first half anyway , behave people

Don’t go in kaz.

60 seconds in and Pep has got it wrong and someone is shit with predictions of it’s going to be one of the days….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.