Sheffield Utd (A) post match thread

Well another performance that confirms what I think - Mahrez will never fully fit bit our system ..... he is an impact sub only. Shouldn’t be a first choice starter

There is no joy in that City squad. Certainly no joy watching them. I enjoyed the Pearce days more that this. And I'm not joking. Give me Vassell and Cole over Sterling and Mahrez. Or
Bosvelt over Rodri. We are awful. Something needs to change. Probably the only change is me walking away finally.
Bye then

Poor Raheem never gets a break. He needs to be rested or he will breakdown with injury

otherwise it was pretty much the team and substitutions id have picked.

we just have to face the fact that any forward 6 we pick is never gonna be a patch on the 2017-2019 team

Exactly, we need to lower our expectations. Sergio is a couple of years older, Sane is gone and Jesus is a crock. On the bright side, Torres is looking good. We need two forwards in, no more bargain hunting either. Got to spend the cash.

There is no joy in that City squad. Certainly no joy watching them. I enjoyed the Pearce days more that this. And I'm not joking. Give me Vassell and Cole over Sterling and Mahrez. Or
Bosvelt over Rodri. We are awful. Something needs to change. Probably the only change is me walking away finally.
Lay off the drugs mate

Why moan about, not allowing 5 subs, and then wait until the 75 min to start thinking about bringing Foden on. He should have took Mahrez off at HT for Foden. Bernado did more in the last 5 mins on the left than Mahrez as done all season

3 points that is all.

Defensively solid. Kevin a bit off. Bernardo still not at his best. Mahrez being mahrez

Hopefully we slowly pick up.

Have to consider that we had no pre season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.