Sheikh Mansour banner

Kinky by name

We're well on the way to getting a banner thanking Sheihk Mansour for all he has done for our club.
Wording and size/design aren't finalised yet because we are waiting on all-clear on dimensions from the club.
It will say something like: City fans thank you Sheik Mansour (part in Arabic/part English) and will be as big as we are allowed to make it/can afford.
Don't get too hung-up on the wording; it's not cast in stone.
The Arabic WILL be checked by experts and the club so we don't drop any goolies.
Cost cannot be estimated yet, cause that depends on size (see above).
If there is any excess - the rest will go to a charity yet to be decided.
Many have donated already and we are well on the way towards 600 quid - with more pledged and that's before I chase up AntonDonJuan. Thanks to all those who have chipped-in so far. All donations no matter what size are much appreciated.
Rumours that rag fans are having something similar done for the Glazers are unlikely to be true.
We have the Sheikh. We have class. Don't it feel good?

To contribute:

Go to PayPal, sign up (costs nowt) you need e-mail address/password and some acceptable form of credit/debit card. They will send confirmation via e-mail (within minutes) - click on their link and go to Send Money/Personal/Gift and use this for the recipient: ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk

Many thanks lads and lasses.

KBN

Re: Shukran Sheikh

Great idea - ill pop in some money.
Let's organise a paypal account as discussed on the other thread.

Re: Shukran Sheikh

i`m in, and i`d let him have my wife to, only i dont know if that`s a good thing, i`d have to make sure i put some duck tape over her gob, or she might frighten him off.

Allah U Akbar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.