Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

I'm in. Can someone find out the cost? What size are we looking at?

Would be great to have it in proper Arabic Script...

pattym said:

I believe this would be hard to do, as Arabic goes on what the words sound like rather than what they are writen.

Ricster said:
pattym said:

I believe this would be hard to do, as Arabic goes on what the words sound like rather than what they are writen.

Maybe ask Ajay, or Dubai Blue, im sure they would know more about the language than myself.

Ricster said:
Ricster said:

Maybe ask Ajay, or Dubai Blue, im sure they would know more about the language than myself.

No problem, Arabic is my language,just tell me what you want to translate.

I'll make some enquiries and come up with a cost but if anyone on here has already had banners done perhaps they could give us a ball park figure - for those who are confused, all I'm suggesting is a big BM banner with Shukran Sheikh written on it (I think it means Thank you Sheikh) it could be in English of Arabic and would show our owners that we appreciate what they are trying to do for our club. Every other set of fans seems to be at their owners' throats (and we've been there, too) so I think it's the least we can do. I'm really busy right now but I'll do my best to get it priced and then perhaps Ric could set up a PayPal account on here and we could donate. I'm sure there's enough of us willing to cough-up to make it viable.

Kinky by name said:
I'll make some enquiries and come up with a cost but if anyone on here has already had banners done perhaps they could give us a ball bark figure - for those who are confused, all I'm suggesting is a big BM banner with Shukran Sheikh written on it (I think it means Thank you Sheikh) it could be in English of Arabic and would show our owners that we appreciate what they are trying to do for our club. Every other set of fans seems to be at their owners' throats (and we've been there, too) so I think it's the least we can do. I'm really busy right now but I'll do my best to get it priced and then perhaps Ric could set up a PayPal account on here and we could donate. I'm sure there's enough of us willing to cough-up to make it viable.
i think this is a great idea.i'd chuck a couple of sheckles in

Drop me a message on the website when something official is sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.