Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

Kinky by name said:
I know it's the wrong forum but every fucker's up here so here goes... is everybody willing to tip up to have some BM posters made with the above acknowledgement on (or something like it) ... it's the least we can do and we need to make Sheikh Mansour aware that we appreciate everything he and ADUG are doing for our club. I'm sure it would help cement relations between the fans and our owners. Perhaps Ric might put this as a sticky.

I'll pledge a tenner, if everyone's game we should be able to do it.

Mods, if this is a shite idea, please bin.

If there's any Arabic mistakes could someone please amend? Ta.
he would have to be blind , stupid , and dead to not realise that we are TRULLY GREATFUL AMEN

I'm in, please PM me when you get it sorted and I'll send some dosh

colinbellsboots said:
Kinky by name said:
I know it's the wrong forum but every fucker's up here so here goes... is everybody willing to tip up to have some BM posters made with the above acknowledgement on (or something like it) ... it's the least we can do and we need to make Sheikh Mansour aware that we appreciate everything he and ADUG are doing for our club. I'm sure it would help cement relations between the fans and our owners. Perhaps Ric might put this as a sticky.

I'll pledge a tenner, if everyone's game we should be able to do it.

Mods, if this is a shite idea, please bin.

If there's any Arabic mistakes could someone please amend? Ta.
he would have to be blind , stupid , and dead to not realise that we are TRULLY GREATFUL AMEN

it won't hurt though, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.