Sheikh Mansour banner

Just sent £10.
Or should i say €12.01.
Great idea lads, cant wait to see what it looks like.

CTID

Is there a cut off date for when the banner is being made? I don't get paid until Friday so I can't donate until then.

cheers

onerbag said:
Just sent £10.
Or should i say €12.01.
Great idea lads, cant wait to see what it looks like.

CTID

Here you go...
300px-Bank_Of_England10.png

bluejimmines said:
Is there a cut off date for when the banner is being made? I don't get paid until Friday so I can't donate until then.

cheers

no, we're still waiting for the club to give us the dimensions, so we have time and thanks to everyone who has contributed in any way so far... proper Blues :0)

Is paypal the only means of contributing?

I am in a massive legal battle with them at the moment after buying a kids bike seat on ebay for £19.99, only for them to take £1999
from my bank account a few days later. (I wouldn't mind there only 2 days a month max that it would have bleedin cleared)

hello said:
Is paypal the only means of contributing?

I am in a massive legal battle with them at the moment after buying a kids bike seat on ebay for £19.99, only for them to take £1999
from my bank account a few days later. (I wouldn't mind there only 2 days a month max that it would have bleedin cleared)

I'll try to work something out mate

Matt Diablo said:
actually how do i paypal ric?

Go to PayPal, sign up (costs nowt) you need e-mail address/password and some acceptable form of credit/debit card. They will send confirmation via e-mail (within minutes) - click on their link and go to Send Money/Personal/Gift and use this for the recipient: ric@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk

any problems PM me; cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.