Sheikh Mansour banner

Kinky by name said:
This is a thread for fans who do think it is a good idea and want to donate... if you're not one of the majority, then you have options... unless you're feeble-minded. So, any more pearls of wisdom girls?
I've heard lemon fairy liquid is much better than the original

Sense of humour lads, come on ffs!

Its not like the sheikh has died and its a bobby robson type remembrance flag!!

cheetham said:
Any latest updates kbm?
The man at the club who is supposed to be getting back to us regarding the size of the flag confirmed in writing that he is on the case at the back end of last week... I have e-mailed him again today to chase it up and to point out that there isn't much time to get the thing made up; so far, he hasn't got back to me.
Ric has all the details and is trying to get things moving, too.
I think we're doing well on the loot side of things but cannot say if we have enough or not because the price will probably be affected by the size. If we do have, then fair enough and any surplus will go to a charity to be decided at a later date... if we don't (well, I'll worry about that if it happens but I'm confident we can cover it). Ric is the one who is best-placed to update us on the running total and I'm sure he will when he gets a spare minute or two.

We can't have it made until they tell us how big we can make it. I'm as frustrated as everyone else but we are in their hands I'm afraid.
Don't worry; it'll happen.

The club seem very slow with this, how hard can it be for the guy it's up to to say how big it can be. Come on boys chop chop.

Kinky by name said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
The club seem very slow with this, how hard can it be for the guy it's up to to say how big it can be. Come on boys chop chop.
I know but I don't want to get arsey with them

Fair enough mate, oh and my donation will be on the way come pay day, cracking idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.