Sheikh Mansour banner

We've been given the info we need from the club now so hopefully we'll get this sorted asap. Just waiting for a couple of estimates before we know if we have enough money to cover it. Will update you as soon as I have any more info.

Ric said:
We've been given the info we need from the club now so hopefully we'll get this sorted asap. Just waiting for a couple of estimates before we know if we have enough money to cover it. Will update you as soon as I have any more info.

Thanks for that Ric. Don't you just love a pro-active owner.(Mike Baldwin eat your heart out)

BTW. I'm sure if there is a shortfall those who have already sent money and can afford to send a little more or those who haven't sent yet will do so. I'll chip in another ten ball if the final amount isnt enough.

The bigger the banner the better. Let's make it massive. (arf!)

jrb said:
Ric said:

Thanks for that Ric. Don't you just love a pro-active owner.(Mike Baldwin eat your heart out)

BTW. I'm sure if there is a shortfall those who have already sent money and can afford to send a little more or those who haven't sent yet will do so. I'll chip in another ten ball if the final amount isnt enough.

The bigger the banner the better. Let's make it massive. (arf!)

shouldnt we make it small like our mentality?..................

I'll happily send more if necessary, not got a bottomless pit like, but I think this is a great idea and its only right that we show our appreciation.

I've loved supporting this club through thick and thin but the Sheikh has finally given us hope that 'real' success is on the horizon and we should show how grateful we are.

Wish I could contribute to this, but ashamedly cant within the time limit this will be done in. That £10 though, if it does not go towards the banner, will go to the Stephen Ireland foundation for Francis House.

This is brilliant, I think this could be epic, then again, what do I know about the cost of banners :)

Just been having a quick look around online. Won't name the site. Just trying to see what £800-£1000 will get us.

Anyway, here goes.

The prices below are based on a photo quality digitally printed 520gsm reinforced PVC. Being reinforced is has great strength and has a perfect surface finish which is neither too glossy or matt. Our Mesh banners are perforated to allow airflow through the banner, thus reducing potentially dangerous wind loadings. This makes them ideal for Building wraps, Scaffold banners and any other windy environment. Note: Buy two 2ft banners and get 10% discount!

10 metres was £260. So that's a 30 metre banner for £780. Chuck in a discount and a few quid more into the pot and we could get a 40 metre banner for a £1000
. Don't know if that's cheap or expensive, but it sure is big and would stretch across the full length of either end.

jrb said:
Just been having a quick look around online. Won't name the site. Just trying to see what £800-£1000 will get us.

Anyway, here goes.

The prices below are based on a photo quality digitally printed 520gsm reinforced PVC. Being reinforced is has great strength and has a perfect surface finish which is neither too glossy or matt. Our Mesh banners are perforated to allow airflow through the banner, thus reducing potentially dangerous wind loadings. This makes them ideal for Building wraps, Scaffold banners and any other windy environment. Note: Buy two 2ft banners and get 10% discount!

10 metres was £260. So that's a 30 metre banner for £780. Chuck in a discount and a few quid more into the pot and we could get a 40 metre banner for a £1000
. Don't know if that's cheap or expensive, but it sure is big and would stretch across the full length of either end.

40 metres jrb? ... fuck me that's big

Kinky by name said:
jrb said:

Anyway, here goes.

40 metres jrb? ... fuck me that's big

If my maths are correct, that's what £1000 would get us on that site. Obviously the finer detils would have to be discussed. Might impact on the cost/size of the banner. Other sites would probably offer something similar in these recession hit times. A £1000 banner is not to be sniffed at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.