Sheikh Mansour banner

Feed-The-Goat said:
1.618034 said:
Anyone got a pic of the West Stand, sorry Colin Bell with it's new banners...?

dont be hijacking my thread you!!!

;) how you been anyway buddy? should do a shambles again soon.

Mate! I wouldn't dream of such a thing! If anything I'm keeping the thread alive... Just that I spotted some new banners above me v Wolves, an Ireland is Superman one and summat else I can't remember now, too much Stella etc...

O;-)

I'm good thanks, although not sure about Shambles again since we've lost each time I've been...!? But will no doubt be there if/when there's a big cup game or summat. Hope you're keeping well too buddy?

1.618034 said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
dont be hijacking my thread you!!!

;) how you been anyway buddy? should do a shambles again soon.

Mate! I wouldn't dream of such a thing! If anything I'm keeping the thread alive... Just that I spotted some new banners above me v Wolves, an Ireland is Superman one and summat else I can't remember now, too much Stella etc...

O;-)

I'm good thanks, although not sure about Shambles again since we've lost each time I've been...!? But will no doubt be there if/when there's a big cup game or summat. Hope you're keeping well too buddy?

Yeah im good ta mate, if you think back to the hamburg shambles, we actually won, just not by enough lol. you cant be a jinx now can you.

Feel free to take over, as jim has cleared up what i wanted from the thread anyway :). If you look on the main page theres a pic of the superman banner, i dont know if youve seen it yet or not pal.

I hope to see you at shambles again sometime pal.

Feed-The-Goat said:
1.618034 said:

O;-)

Yeah im good ta mate, if you think back to the hamburg shambles, we actually won, just not by enough lol. you cant be a jinx now can you.

Feel free to take over, as jim has cleared up what i wanted from the thread anyway :). If you look on the main page theres a pic of the superman banner, i dont know if youve seen it yet or not pal.

I hope to see you at shambles again sometime pal.

Oh yeah, we did win didn't we? Didn't feel like it! But thanks for that, I won't feel bad now next time I'm supping that lovely cheap lager they serve there!

-)

See you soon mate, go easy...

n1qkie.jpg

fys8x.jpg

Just another thought.

Sheik Mansour will no doubt be at the Abu Dhabi match in November. How about having a small 8x4 banner made with the Arabic only "thank-you" message that is on the stadium banner and the bluemoon-MCFC web address on the bottom (white on Cityblue). This could be presented to his representatives, or him, at half or full time as a momento of our appreciation.

The cost I imagine will not be more than £130. I will tip up the first £30 and even take it over if people think it is a good idea.

Our next banner should be a rolling counter showing the increasing amount of United's debt.................

Start the game at about 200 million and by the end it should be around 700 million........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.