Sheikh Mansour banner

i would take it down and store till he returns with viila and put it back up as a one off, the lad deserves our respect as he gave us all his formative years. it will also show villa how an ex player should be recieved once they have left a club.

10.Goater_Legend said:
We need a Tevez one.

^this

Balotelli needs to earn a banner first. We are inately better than inter fans and that will shine through without a premature banner.

zeven said:
i vote for a banner, for Super mario to show that we are different to inter fans, and that we will support him!!

hell find that out if he plays on monday

de niro said:
i would take it down and store till he returns with viila and put it back up as a one off, the lad deserves our respect as he gave us all his formative years. it will also show villa how an ex player should be recieved once they have left a club.

I think we did this at Villa park last season with Dunney

117 M34 said:
de niro said:

I think we did this at Villa park last season with Dunney

we did, look how they greeted barry, pathetic fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.