Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

BlueRoscoe said:
Like this?

ThankYou-2.jpg

Love this one. It says thank you and shows our badges, from old to the new City.

droylsdenblue said:
are we ready to order now?

Not quite. Still early days yet. Something like the Tevez transfer. We've got to reach 1000 pages before the banner is ordered. (still issues with the Arabic lettering, Badge or no badge, size, length, width, Bernard Halford and the nod form City. Our lawyers then have to go over the fine print to make sure it's not owned by a third party)

dingbat said:
BlueRoscoe said:
Like this?

ThankYou-2.jpg

Love this one. It says thank you and shows our badges, from old to the new City.

I've just blurted. Wow! Lovely. Are the bookies taking odds? (I'd like to see Manchester in the wording though + gold Arabic writing)

Wheelsy's one is the only one with correct Arabic writing.

I would be nice to have an Arabic poster involved in the project. That way there wouldn't been any mistakes with the Arabic wording, which is probably the most importnat part of the banner.

Not sure if Kinky or Wheelsy are organizing this, but perhaps one of our Ararbic posters could contact either and offer their services.

New member of the forum. As a life-long City fan, living in Ireland and surrounded by the usual united/celtic/liverpool mob, I have to say this is probably the most enjoyable summer ever. I am really enjoying annoying the hell out of the rags over here about them becoming our feeder club and making them pay way over the odds for Berbatov.

My son, who wears his city top under his club's under 11 kit for every match and pretty much every other minute he is awake, is on cloud nine but is actually very concerned about the scale of the reported wages being offered to some of our reported targets. I've brought him to a few games over the last few years and he has really enjoyed meeting the players who came out to meet the kids before and after the games - and Joey Barton deserves a mention for this in my opinion. While enjoying the speculation and literally salivating at the thoughts of some of our reported targets (and actual signings), I am worried at us losing that something that makes City special. Having said that I never, ever, want to repeat that sinking feeling when Tommy H's second goal crossed the line, not to mention the many hardships we have endured since then.

Long live sugar (or oil) daddies but hopefully we can keep it real and win some stuff too. And keep the faith in Dunnie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.