Sheikh Mansour banner

Re: Shukran Sheikh

Robinhosthumb! said:
Looks great but should definately read ( Manchester thanks you sheikh mansour ) just to state that the city really is blue CTID!!!!

/ditto

I´d like the English bit to be Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour or something along the lines of that.

Reading through the post's the over whelming desire is for 'Manchester' thanks.......

Can't believe the amount of tenners promised. Ka-ching!

Make sure it's the lighter shade of blue - the one with the pantone match to the kits.

and any money left over should probably just go to Ric for server costs.

Kinky by name said:
supercity36 said:
think we should have a final design before we get permision (or not) so we can really get started

A limit on size could dictate design, so we're best knowing what they will allow us to unfurl in the first place imo mate.

i know size could vary, but thebasic design could be done. once we know sizes we could do it to fit the size. im just talking about wording and the arabic, colour and badge or no badge

Just want to state that I think that this is such a marvellous idea and restate my pledge of £10

If you are in correspondence with the club - could you ask for a space to be reserved for a banner to the effect....

" 01 years - since scum won anything - and counting..."

To be set up in June 10 and the 01 part needs to be adjustable, 02, 03 etc

'cos when they slide - I think it will be big style

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.